Custom printed door hangers are a great way to market your business to nearby residents and establishments. A sign hanging on a doorknob is hard to miss.
They are commonly used for restaurant delivery menus, coffee shops, car repair shops,advertising services and products, and political campaigns. It’s hard for people to miss a hanger on the door when they come home, so this is a high-visibility marketing solution.
Door Hangers have a 1.25″ diameter circle cut out with a slit that allows them to hang on a doorknob. Our standard door hangers comes in 3 different sizes but we also offer other sizes available by custom quote. We offer 3 papers to choose from beginning with our economy 100# gloss Cover weight up to our 16PT heavyweight gloss. Because of outdoor exposure are door hangers are coated with aqueous coating or UV (short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating) for protection.
• Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, black). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen
• Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
• Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
• Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge
• Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
• If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
I am attaching templates for just the 4 1/4 x 11″ door hanger – that is all I have for now. I am enclosing as 4 files, eps front & back side, and pdf front & backside